The Learning Skills Centre is here to help you with your studies. Our dedicated team of teachers are focussed on providing you with the skills you need to succeed in your course. Support sessions are free to Holmesglen students and we can meet with you on campus or remotely via WebEx, phone or email.
Learning Skills Centre offers support with:
- Learning – goal setting, time management and study skills
- Writing – report, essay and general writing skills
- Reading – course content, assignment questions and note taking
- Speaking and Listening – participating in classes, giving presentations
- Numeracy – calculations, statistics and numerical concepts
- Information and computer skills – accessing and navigating online content and assessments.
Need some help?
Book an appointment
Appointments can be conducted remotely or on campus. You can book a session by going online to the booking page on the LSC website. Click on the link here:
This will take you to a calendar where you can check support teachers' availability. Complete the booking with your student and contact details.
Or book on the Learning Skills Centre Brightspace site.
If on campus:
LSC teachers are located in the campus library. Please check the website page or the Learning Skills Centre Brightspace site for drop-in session details. No appointment necessary.