Develop your cover letter and resume that leads to an interview
About this workshop:
If you’re unsure how to write an effective cover letter and resume, this workshop is your chance to learn.
To be getting the desired responses from your job applications, you might want to explore how to best highlight your skills to compete with other job seekers.
Our workshop will guide you through the process of creating or updating your resume, to address the requirements of your dream job.
• What to look for when reading and evaluating job opportunities
• How to highlight your skills and strengths when marketing yourself to a prospective employer
• How to identify your transferable skills, even when changing your career pathway
• How to review your resume for relevancy, to meet the job criteria
• How to write a great cover letter
How to join:
Location: Chadstone Campus and virtually via Webex.
WebEx meetings link will be provided upon registering.
All Holmesglen recreation activities, workshops and trips are available only to current Holmesglen learners. If you are not enrolled, have outstanding fees or are unable to produce a valid student ID card you will not be permitted to attend.
COVID Safe Event
We have worked hard to ensure this activity remains safe for all participants. All activities will remain in line with advice from the Victorian government. We are committed to meeting the highest level of health and safety protocols for the duration of your experience from arrival to departure. Some restrictions or impositions may be forced upon us at the last minute and we remain committed to ensuring our communication is timely and clear.