Hi guys! I'd like to check how/ who to inquire about my options for further studies, once I finish my current course at Holmesglen.

I am currently studying Cert IV in Allied Health (Nutrition).

I was wondering if it was usual to have students from this course pursuing further studies (bachelor degree or so) in Nutrition area and being able to obtain credits from this Cert IV?

Please let me know where I could get some advice or guidance, as I would like to think about my possibilities once graduated from course.
Thanks & regards,

Ps. if email works better for you, feel free t get back to me at pnunesx@yahoo.com