Welcome to The Skills and Job Centre and thank you for the opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Maya and I’m the Admin Officer of the SJC team. A little bit about myself: I’m originally from Jakarta - Indonesia and I came to Australia as an International Student 12 years ago. I thoroughly enjoyed my education journey in Australia and I look forward to assisting others achieve their goals.

I have been working at Holmesglen for 6 months and I relish being the first point of contact of our team. I’m beyond honoured to be working alongside Cassie, Amanda, Jan and Clint who genuinely LOVE and are PASSIONATE about assisting students in need of employment supports. It is a privilege to be part of an incredible close knit team that go above and beyond each and every day in order to service the community both short and long term.

Our team provides job ready services such as Resume Development, Interview Techniques and Industry Connections to real employment opportunities. We assist students, graduates and members of the community with training and employment. If you require employment assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via email to sjc@holmesglen.edu.au

I look forward to saying hi and assisting you soon. Stay healthy and safe :)

Maya