Get Job Ready with Skills and Jobs Centre - Life Skills Workshops - Key Selection Criteria

About this workshop

Have you ever applied for a job, and had to prepare your Key Skills criteria, Wondering ‘Where do I start?’ or ‘How can I effectively highlight my skills?’

In this workshop, we can show you how to highlight and evidence your personal values, knowledge, skills and experience to apply for your chosen job.

This Key Skills Criteria workshop is brought to you by Industry Professionals at the Holmesglen Skills and Job Centre, to provide you with tips, hints and tricks to help you in presenting your personal qualities and expertise.

How to participate:

Step 1: Book your spot on Eventbrite, here

Step 2: The WebEx meeting link will be sent to your email address. Download the WebEx Meetings app on desktop or mobile. 

Step 3: Join the WebEx meeting by clicking the link on Tuesday 16 November @ 3.00pm

All Holmesglen Rec workshops are for current Holmesglen students only, and a valid student ID is required. If you are not a currently enrolled student or have not paid your fees, you will not be able to participate in the event.