International Student Scholarships

Submission date extended to 11:59pm 13 November 2022. 

Applications for Holmesglen's International Student Scholarships are now open and will close 11:59pm AEST 13 November 2022. This scholarship is awarded to current international learners who reflect Holmesglen's core values of Ambition, Scholarship, Passion, Integrity, Respect and Excellence. Details on how to apply can be found here. 

Scholarship Value: 
In semester 2 2022, several International Learner Scholarships are available, each carrying a value of $1,000 to be credited towards the recipient's tuition fees. 

Selection for these scholarships are based on applicants ability to demonstrate how they have contributed to the Holmesglen community, achieved academic excellence and enhanced their leadership skills through their academic transcripts, references, study goals and other relevant personal achievements.  

You can read further about the eligibility criteria, selection criteria and terms and conditions here.

Previous scholarship recipient and Diploma of Nursing student, Divya Sharma says

"I’m so proud to be the recipient of the 2020 International Student Scholarship. During an incredibly challenging year for all students, it’s lovely to have received recognition of my hard work and commitment to my studies. Holmesglen has been incredibly supportive during the pandemic and this scholarship is no exception." 

Scholarships awarded are valued at $1,000 to be credited to Holmesglen tuition fees. 

Need some guidance in submitting a strong application? 

Holmesglen's Student Engagement team will be hosting several information sessions and workshops to empower students to submit a strong scholarship application.

If you would like to hear about what make a strong submission or need some ideas on getting started, tune in to one of the three workshops on offer this October: