The Campus Bookstore has the following offers for Holmesglen students and staff in Semester Two, including:
- subsidised Diploma of Nursing Essentials Starter Pack for $130 for students in need
- a selection of required trade textbooks free of charge to students in need*
- tailored value packs customised for your course requirements
- discounts from 10-20 per cent on selected items all year around – check in store for details
- textbook rentals
- work experience opportunities at the bookshop for CATE and VCAL students
- space in stores for exhibiting student and community art work.
Apprentices who are in need of support can approach Apprentice Central (Tel: 9564 1888) to find out about the Apprentice Textbook Scheme.
The bookstore is located at:
- Chadstone campus (currently 9am to 1pm, Monday to Friday)
email@example.com; Tel: 9564 1609
- Moorabbin campus (8.30am to 1.30pm Monday to Friday)
firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: 9553 3452
Order online, by email or phone
Check out The Campus Bookstore and type "Holmesglen" to search for relevant offers.