Discussion
10 Feb - 6 Mar 2020

What do you want in your Student Lounge?

(Retired) Rec Team James
(Retired) Rec Team James Holmesglen Staff • 10 February 2020

Calling all students! 

The student lounge at the Chadstone Campus is a little outdated and we think it's time to revamp it! 

This is the current look: 

loungeloungelounge

So, we want to know, what do you want in YOUR Student Lounge? 

Comment below what you would like to see improved or added so we can provide you with a great place to chill out and escape the stresses of study!

Comments (8)

Derek
Derek

Hi, I think a good Student Lounge should be clean and tidy. It would be much better if there is a big table and students can talk with others.

Michaela Hosking
Michaela Hosking Holmesglen Staff

Hi Derek,

Thanks for your feedback - you have such a great point. Let's work together on making this an inviting and relaxing space for you to use in between classes. 

If you have any other points, please let us know! And encourage any of your class mates to join the conversation. 

Ess
Ess

Hello,
paint the walls some brighter and more lively colors;blue,red,green and yellow to start with maybe. 

coffee station with the necessary supplies.most students have a coffee dependency haha. 

Tv shows, examples, The Ellen Show 

Some plants, wall art prints, bring in some lamps and reduce the fluorescent lighting. 

Mariam
Mariam

I would love to have lockers please, our books are extremely heavy. 

Also as a kind of fun and relaxation, can we have some sort of activities, such as; tennis table, pools, chess?? 

Kind Regards, 

Michaela Hosking  Holmesglen Staff  

Michaela Hosking

Hi Mariam  great suggestions! We'll look into lockers and see what we can do. 

There is currently a chess board in the lounge. I'll make sure it's set up for use. We've also got a couple of puzzles. We'll look into some other games! 

Thanks for your feedback! 

Michaela Hosking

Hi Everyone, 

Great news! The Student Lounge @ Chadstone is about to be painted and we're asking for you to choose the colours. 

Check out this post and give us your feedback! 

Please log in or sign up to comment.