Your Daily Wellbeing Check In Questions
Have you been feeling overwhelmed or scattered lately? These are the times where it is extra important to check up on yourself. The following are kinds of questions you can use to check in on different aspects of your life and use for positive direction.
- What am I grateful for today?
- Who am I checking in on or connecting with today?
- What expectation of ‘normal’ am I letting go of today?
- How am I moving my body today?
- What beauty am I either creating, cultivating or inviting in today?
At Student Wellbeing, we encourage you to speak to our Counsellors for free and confidential advice, guidance and support. You can make an appointment by calling 9564 1649 or email email@example.com