The Learning Skills centre at Holmesglen is here to help you with your studies. Our aim is to provide you with the skills you need to succeed in your course. Support sessions are free to Holmesglen students and we can meet with you on campus or remotely via WebEx, phone or email.
You can book an appointment by going to this link:
and click on Book an Appointment.
This will take you to a calendar where you can check support teachers' availability. Complete the booking with your student and contact details.
Remember we can help you with:
- Learning – goal setting, time management and study skills
- Writing – report, essay and general writing skills
- Reading – course content, assignment questions and note taking
- Speaking and Listening – participating in classes, giving presentations
- Numeracy – calculations, statistics and numerical concepts
- Information and computer skills – accessing and navigating online content and assessments
Computer skills need refreshing? Need help with navigating your units on Brightspace? Looking to improve your Word skills, or help with Excel?
Then book into one of Sylvia's virtual mini-workshops (30 minutes).
NEED ADDITIONAL MATHS SKILLS?
LSC has available a series of Maths refresher videos to help you with your calculations, measurements and ratios.
It's a formula for success!