Get Job Ready with Holmesglen's Employment Centre
Cover Letter & Resume Workshop
About this workshop:
If you’re unsure how to write an effective cover letter and resume, this workshop is your chance to learn.
Learn how to highlight your skills and shine through your competition to get the desired outcomes from your job applications.
Led by experts within Holmesglen's Employment Centre, our workshop will guide you through the process of creating or updating your resume to address the requirements of your dream job.
This workshop covers:
• What to look for when reading and evaluating job opportunities
• How to highlight your skills and strengths when marketing yourself to a prospective employer
• How to identify your transferable skills, even when changing your career pathway
• How to review your resume for relevancy, to meet the job criteria
• How to write a great cover letter
How to register:
You can register for this free workshop here.
Location: This is a virtual event. A link will be emailed to you upon registration.
You will need Holmesglen's Employment Centre Resume Proforma document. This will be emailed to you before the session begins.