Don't miss this opportunity to experience 'Connection', an immersive First Nations art experience at The Lume in Melbourne. Featuring over 650 artworks from more than 110 visual and musical artists, 'Connection' represents the largest experience of First Peoples’ art ever assembled.
Developed in collaboration with the National Museum of Australia, Connection is a ground-breaking showcase that fuses the world’s oldest culture with the most cutting-edge technology. Spanning 3,000 square meters of immersive gallery space, with projections four-storeys high, you are invited to step inside the art and music of Australia’s most celebrated First Nations artists including Emily Kame Kngwarreye, Tommy Watson, Yothu Yindi, Baker Boy and more.
Once inside, indulge your senses at Mirri with a thoughtfully curated food and beverage selection by renowned chef, Mark Olive. From there, venture inside our new interactive installation, Art play, or marvel at the mesmerizing, mirrored infinity room, named after the legendary artist, Emily Kame Kngwarreye, and her series known as ‘Emily’s Wall’.
******(Ticket price is only $20.00 (RRP. $39.00 each) *******
- This also includes FREE art talk at 2:15pm.
- Meeting at Chadstone campus at 12.00pm at the Student Assist (Info office).
- Bring your Myki card as we will catch the train to Southern Cross Station.
- Alternatively, you can meet us directly at the exhibition at The Lume, 5 Convention Centre Place, South Wharf VIC 3006 at 1 PM.
- Please ensure you communicate with us and let us know your convenient option.