Beyond the Valley 2022 | Event Staff
Salary/Benefits: $30 per hour
Hours: Casual, with a minimum of 3 shifts throughout the festival.
Location: Barunah Plains, Hesse, VIC
Position Description of Vacancy:
- On the job training offered
- Australia's premiere New Year's festival with all-encompassing combination of Music, Arts and Camping.
- Festival runs December 28th - January 1.
- Seeking friendly, motivated and committed staff to join the team at BTV. Value inclusivity, enthusiasm, reliability and professionalism.
- Encourage people of all ability levels to apply!
- Distance from Melbourne CBD is 2 hours by car.
- Areas of work include gate, box office, info hub, patron welfare, glamping and site, with a number of management roles available.
- All staff must be on-sire at Barunah Plains on Tuesday 27th of December 2022 for mandatory training. Depending on your role you may be asked to be on-site prior to these dates.
- In line with Government Safety Regulations, all staff members will need to have an up-to-date vaccination status and comply with health and safety measures.
How to apply:
Please send your resume to Holmesglen Employment Centre
Phone: 03 9564 2030
Office: Chadstone BLD 6, Ground Level